The lovely, light Cream Room is situated at the front, partly overlooking fields. An excellent room to see amazing sunrises!
The Honeysuckle Room is our largest room. Views overlook the garden but cows may be seen in neighbouring fields. If booking as a family room, it is more suited to a child over the age of 10. Please enquire price before booking.
- an en-suite with shower (the Honeysuckle Room has a power shower)
- countryside views
- a full hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, fresh ground coffee bags and hot chocolate
- a choice of biscuits, freshly baked flapjacks and a complimentary chocolate
- bottled spring water and bottled tap water
- alarm clocks, hair dryer, hair straightener mats, full length and make up mirrors
- complimentary toiletries
- a wide range of towels, including a make up remover towel
- blackout curtains
- flat screen televisions with freeview (some with built in DVD players)
- free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
Priority for these two rooms is given to guests booking it as a Double, Twin, or Family , but, if available, can be booked as single occupancy of a double, or as a single.